SABUDANA HEALTH BENEFITS:
Sabudana in English is known as sago. it is very beneficial for health. It is white in colour and small in size. it can easily available in the market in nearby places. Its is also very low.
Eating sabudana or sago pearls every day it makes the body strong and healthy.
The health benefits and uses of sago pearls, also known as sabudana.
Sago pearls are made from the spongy center found in tropical palm trees. These are commonly harvested in South Asia, but are used all over the world.
2. These are a natural source of carbohydrates and can be eaten regularly if you wish to gain weight easily.
3. Sago is often rolling into balls and mix with boiling water to form a paste use in cooking for items such as pancakes.
4. Pudding can also be creat with this ingredient by adding boil milk and sugar to make a sweet treat.
5. The pearls themselves look similar to tapioca and are often use in place of potato starch.
6. Sago has saved the lives of many people in countries and areas that have no agriculture. The high carbohydrate content contains lots of calories and is excellent when there is a shortage of food.
7. It contains a small amount of calcium, iron, fat, carotene, thiamine, and ascorbic acid.
8. The main benefit of eating sago regularly is that it boosts energy levels by raising blood sugar. This is excellent to take before exercise or long walks.
9. Sago pearls are use in a great range of recipes. As they act as a thickening agent especially when creating baked goods such as bread or pastries.
10. We recommend boiling sago with water, lemon juice, and honey to make a delicious lemon sago pudding. It is often serve in New Zealand. To learn more about nutrition, foods, and natural remedies, please see our other videos.
I wish you great health, wealth, and happiness.